Rotate the Load Leg out into the use position by pulling the Load Leg out from the Load Leg Storage on the bottom of the Base.
Install the base using either the vehicle belt or the rigid UAS according to the instructions provided in the Liing manual.
Once the base is securely installed, extend Load Leg and lock into position:
- Pull out and hold bottom of Load Leg Adjustment Handle.
- Grasp Load Leg and pull down to extend Load Leg until it touches the vehicle floor.
- Release Adjustment Handle and push down on Load Leg to lock into position.
- Confirm that Load Leg Pressure Indicator has turned from red to green.
- If Indicator remains red after the Load Leg has been locked into position, extend Load Leg one position further to increase the contact between the vehicle floor and the Load Leg.
Article is closed for comments.