Liing must never be placed on a shopping cart. If you must use your Liing carrier while shopping it is suggested to place it inside the large part of the shopping cart where it cannot fall, or attach it to a compatible stroller.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Liing's date of manufacture and serial number?
- How do I loosen the Liing harness?
- How do I check that my child is properly harnessed in the Liing?
- How do I clean and care for my Liing infant seat?
- How do I clean my Liing canopy?
- Is Liing's Newborn Support System always required?
- Are the shoulder harness covers required for Liing?
- Is Liing compatible with any car seat winter covers?
- Can you continue to use Liing with a taller child if using the Load Leg?
- Can I use aftermarket accessories with Liing?