No, Fllo can NOT be installed simultaneously with both the LATCH (UAS) belt and a vehicle belt. You must use either the LATCH (UAS) belt or vehicle belt (and Top Tether if in forward-facing mode).
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust a rear-facing Fllo's recline angle?
- Can the Fllo be installed with both LATCH (UAS) and a vehicle belt?
- What are the Fllo's LATCH (UAS) and seat belt weight limits?
- When should I use the Fllo convertible seat's rear-facing lock-offs?
- Can I safely install Fllo forward-facing if my vehicle has no Top Tether anchors?
- What should I do if I'm unable to properly close the Fllo's forward-facing lock-off?
- How do I install the Fllo's Anti-Rebound Bar?
- Can the back of Fllo be touching the back of the front vehicle seat?
- Can the Fllo be installed in a seating position with side curtain airbags?
- Can I use the LATCH (UAS) anchors that are not designated for the vehicle seating position I have selected for my Fllo convertible car seat?