Yes, Clek Foonf convertible seats can be installed in seating positions with side curtain airbags, unless otherwise stated in the vehicle owner’s manual.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust a rear-facing Foonf's recline angle?
- Can the Foonf be installed with both LATCH (UAS) and a vehicle belt?
- What are the Foonf's LATCH (UAS) and seat belt weight limits?
- When should I use the Foonf convertible seat's rear-facing lock-offs?
- Can I safely install Foonf forward-facing if my vehicle has no Top Tether anchors?
- How do I install the Foonf's Rear-Facing Base?
- How do I install the Foonf's Anti-Rebound Bar?
- Can the back of Foonf be touching the back of the front vehicle seat?
- Can the Foonf be installed in a seating position with side curtain airbags?
- Can I use the LATCH (UAS) anchors that are not designated for the vehicle seating position I have selected for my Foonf convertible car seat?