The Foonf can NEVER be used without its headrest, unless using the Infant-thingy head support in its stead. The headrest MUST otherwise always be installed on the convertible seat when in use.
Articles in this section
- How do I check that my child is properly harnessed in the Foonf when forward facing?
- How do I check that my child is properly harnessed in the Foonf when rear facing?
- Why does my Foonf's headrest only lock on one side?
- How do I find my Foonf's date of manufacture and serial number? When does my Foonf expire?
- How do I clean and care for my Foonf convertible seat?
- Will the Foonf fit rear-facing in my vehicle?
- Can I use Foonf without the headrest?
- What can I use with my Foonf convertible seat to help with potty learning?
- How do I properly repackage the Foonf?