The Fllo can NOT be used without its headrest unless using the Infant-thingy head support in its stead. The headrest MUST otherwise always be installed on the convertible seat when in use.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Fllo's date of manufacture and serial number? When does my Fllo expire?
- How do I loosen the Fllo harness?
- How do I check that my child is properly harnessed in the Fllo when forward facing?
- How do I check that my child is properly harnessed in the Fllo when rear facing?
- Why does my Fllo's headrest only lock on one side?
- How do I clean and care for my Fllo convertible seat?
- Will the Fllo fit rear-facing in my vehicle?
- Can I use Fllo without the headrest?
- What can I use with my Fllo convertible seat to help with potty learning?
- How do I properly repackage the Fllo?