NEVER use the Oobr's recline feature without the booster seat's lower LATCH (UAS) connectors securely attached to the vehicle's lower anchors. When using the booster seat without using the LATCH (UAS) connectors, the back of the booster seat base MUST be in contact with the vehicle seat back.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Oobr's date of manufacture and serial number?
- Can I use the Drink-thingy for Oobr with any brand of car seat?
- How do I check that my child is properly positioned in the Oobr?
- Why does my Oobr's labels state different minimum weight requirement than your website?
- How do I clean and care for my Oobr booster seat?
- Can I use Oobr 's recline feature without using the lower LATCH (UAS) anchors?
- How do I properly repackage the Oobr?
- Is it safe for my child to pull the shoulder belt behind their back while in their Oobr booster seat?
- Is it safe to continue using my Oobr booster seat if my child’s head is higher than the Oobr's headrest?
- Is my Oobr booster seat still safe to use in backless mode if my child’s ears are above the vehicle headrest?