Please check with the infant’s physician. Preterm or low birth weight babies sometimes have special positional needs that may influence the safest way to transport them.
Articles in this section
- When is it required to use the Infant-thingy body support?
- Has the Infant-thingy been crash tested?
- Can the Infant-thingy be installed on older models of Foonf and Fllo?
- Can I install the Infant-thingy with Liing?
- Can I use the Infant-thingy with other convertible seats?
- Can I use the Infant-thingy with a preterm or low birth weight baby?