No. LATCH (UAS) anchors have a required standard spacing of 11 in. (280 mm) from centre point to centre point. Attaching Fllo's included LATCH (UAS) belt to lower anchors that are closer together or farther apart than 11 in. is NOT recommended will NOT allow for a secure installation.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust a rear-facing Fllo's recline angle?
- Can the Fllo be installed with both LATCH (UAS) and a vehicle belt?
- What are the Fllo's LATCH (UAS) and seat belt weight limits?
- When should I use the Fllo convertible seat's rear-facing lock-offs?
- Can I safely install Fllo forward-facing if my vehicle has no Top Tether anchors?
- What should I do if I'm unable to properly close the Fllo's forward-facing lock-off?
- How do I install the Fllo's Anti-Rebound Bar?
- Is it safe if the vehicle headrest pushes a forward-facing Fllo seat ahead?
- Can the back of Fllo be touching the back of the front vehicle seat?
- Can the Fllo be installed in a seating position with side curtain airbags?