Yes. The child car seat can be in contact with the front vehicle seat, providing that the vehicle seat is not pushing or firmly bracing the car seat and that the vehicle manufacturer also allows contact (see your vehicle owner's manual for more information).
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust a rear-facing Foonf's recline angle?
- Can the Foonf be installed with both LATCH (UAS) and a vehicle belt?
- What are the Foonf's LATCH (UAS) and seat belt weight limits?
- When should I use the Foonf convertible seat's rear-facing lock-offs?
- Can I safely install Foonf forward-facing if my vehicle has no Top Tether anchors?
- What should I do if I'm unable to properly close the Foonf's forward-facing lock-off?
- How do I install the Foonf's Rear-Facing Base?
- Is it safe if the vehicle headrest pushes a forward-facing Foonf seat ahead?
- How do I install the Foonf's Anti-Rebound Bar?
- Can the back of Foonf be touching the back of the front vehicle seat?