Yes. The child car seat can be in contact with the front vehicle seat, providing that the vehicle seat is not firmly bracing the child car seat, and that the vehicle manufacturer also allows contact (see your vehicle owner's manual for more information).
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust a rear-facing Fllo's recline angle?
- Can the Fllo be installed with both LATCH (UAS) and a vehicle belt?
- What are the Fllo's LATCH (UAS) and seat belt weight limits?
- When should I use the Fllo convertible seat's rear-facing lock-offs?
- Can I safely install Fllo forward-facing if my vehicle has no Top Tether anchors?
- What should I do if I'm unable to properly close the Fllo's forward-facing lock-off?
- How do I install the Fllo's Anti-Rebound Bar?
- Can the back of Fllo be touching the back of the front vehicle seat?
- Can the Fllo be installed in a seating position with side curtain airbags?
- Can I use the LATCH (UAS) anchors that are not designated for the vehicle seating position I have selected for my Fllo convertible car seat?