Yes, the Belt Tensioner is required to be used for all vehicle belt installations of the Liing base.
Articles in this section
- Is the Load Leg required for installation?
- How do I properly adjust the Load Leg on the Liing base?
- Can I install Liing with LATCH (UAS) and a vehicle belt?
- Do I have to use the Belt Tensioner when I Install Liing's base using the vehicle belt?
- Can I install Liing's base using the vehicle belt if it features a thicker loop of webbing or a plastic button?
- How much of the Liing base needs to be supported by the vehicle seat?
- Can Liing's Load Leg be used when there is a hump in the middle position?
- Can you continue to use Liing with a taller child if using the Load Leg?
- Can Liing be installed without the base?
- How do I properly angle the carrier when installing Liing baseless?