Please follow the below instructions to help remove or install your Liing carrier fabric cover. You can also find the video manual here.
Removing Carrier Cover
Ensure that Canopy is in the closed position. Adjust Carry Handle to the ground position by pressing both Carry Handle Adjustment Buttons and rotating the Carry Handle until it locks into Position 3
Loosen Harness by pressing down on the Harness Adjuster Tab and pulling out on Shoulder Harness Straps.
NOTE: Check which Shoulder Harness Slots the Shoulder Harness Straps are routed through, so they can be rethreaded through the same Slots when rethreading.
Turn Carrier over and remove loop at end of each Shoulder Harness Strap from Metal Harness Plate by sliding Strap out through slot in Metal Harness Plate. From front of Carrier, pull Shoulder Harness Straps out of Carrier Seat Back.
NOTE: (If present) Remove the Newborn Support System.
Turn Carrier over and locate Inner Shell Release Tabs. Press each Inner Shell Release Tab away from the center of the Carrier and press down.
NOTE: It may be easier to place Carrier on its side and release Shell Release Tab that is on top (with one hand), while pulling Inner Shell away from Outer Shell (with the other hand). Then, flip the Carrier over to the opposite side and repeat.
Turn Carrier on side and pull Inner Carrier Shell away from Outer Carrier Shell.
Pull Harness Adjuster Strap out of Inner Carrier Shell as shown. Do NOT remove Harness Adjuster Strap from Outer Carrier Shell.
Remove Crotch Strap and Buckle from Buckle Pad by pressing down on top of Buckle to push it down and out of Buckle Pad. Lift Inner Carrier Shell with one hand and use other hand to pull Buckle and Crotch Strap out of Inner Carrier Shell.
Remove Shoulder Harness Straps from Inner Carrier Shell.
For each Shoulder Harness Strap:
- Push Buckle Tongue down through hip strap opening in Carrier Cover and Inner Carrier Shell.
- Position Chest Clip so that end of Chest Clip is aligned with the hip strap opening, and push Chest Clip down through hip strap opening in Carrier Cover and Inner Carrier Shell.
- Position hand between Inner and Outer Carrier Shell and pull remaining Shoulder Harness Strap length down through the hip strap opening.
Remove Carrier Cover:
- Release bottom edge of Carrier Cover from Inner Carrier Shell by sliding Cover up and over the bottom edge.
- Unfasten side tab on each side by sliding tabs down and out from under the edge of the Inner Shell.
- Pull up on top of Carrier Cover to complete removal of Carrier Cover.
Installing Carrier Cover
Position Carrier Cover above Inner Carrier Shell and slide top of Carrier Cover over top edge of Inner Carrier Shell.
Smooth Carrier Cover down into the seat until the bottom contacts the bottom of the Inner Carrier Shell, then pull bottom elastic edge of the Carrier Cover down and over the bottom edge to secure it around bottom edge of Inner Carrier Shell.
Attach side tab on each side of Carrier Cover by tucking tab under edge of Inner Carrier Shell.
Check that Carrier Cover is in position with the Shoulder Harness Slot openings aligned between the Carrier Cover and the Inner Carrier Shell.
Position Inner Carrier Shell above Outer Carrier Shell and route Shoulder Harness Straps up through hip strap opening in Inner Carrier Shell and Carrier Cover.
For each Shoulder Harness Strap:
- Push end of Shoulder Harness Strap up through hip strap opening in inner shell and cover. Make sure that the Shoulder Harness Straps remain untwisted when routing through the hip strap openings.
- Position end of Chest Clip at hip strap opening and push up through opening.
- Push Buckle Tongue up through hip strap openings.
- Repeat for other Shoulder Harness Strap.
Push Crotch Strap up through the opening in the Inner Carrier Shell and Cover.
From top of Cover, pull Buckle all the way up, taking care that there are no twists in the Crotch Strap, then insert Buckle through Buckle Pad.
Re-thread Harness Adjuster Strap up through slot in Inner Carrier Shell and Cover.
Check that entire length of Shoulder Harness Straps and Crotch Strap are pulled to top side of Inner Carrier Shell and Cover, and that straps are free of twists.
Align Inner Carrier Shell over Outer Carrier Shell so that each side of Inner Carrier Shell overlaps the raised ridge on Outer Carrier Shell and lower Inner Shell down into Outer Shell.
From top of seat, press firmly down on Inner Carrier Shell until it locks onto Outer Carrier Shell.
Lift up on each side to check that the Inner Carrier Shell is locked into the Outer Carrier Shell.
Turn Carrier over and confirm that both Inner Shell Release Tabs are through Outer Carrier Shell and locked in position.
NOTE: You may need to pull the Canopy fabric out of the way so that it falls over the Inner Shell and does not get trapped between the Inner and Outer Shells.
NOTE: If Inner Carrier Shell does not lock into Outer Carrier Shell, confirm that Shoulder Harness Straps and Crotch Strap are pulled to top side of Inner Carrier Shell. Contact Clek Customer Service at 1-866-656- 2462 if unable to lock the Inner Carrier Shell in place.
Rethread the Shoulder Harness Straps