NEVER allow your child to be secured by only a lap belt in an Olli booster seat. Children MUST be secured using a vehicle's lap AND shoulder belt system to safely use a booster seat.
Articles in this section
- Does the Olli feature side impact protection?
- How do I check that my child is properly positioned in the Olli?
- Why does my Olli's label state a different weight limit than your website?
- How do I find my Olli's date of manufacture and serial number?
- How do I clean and care for my Olli booster seat?
- Is it safe for my child to pull the shoulder belt behind their back while in their Olli booster seat?
- Is my Olli booster seat still safe to use if my child’s ears are above the vehicle headrest?