NEVER allow your child to be secured by only a lap belt in an Ozzi booster seat. Children MUST be secured using a vehicle's lap AND shoulder belt system to safely use a booster seat.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Ozzi's date of manufacture and serial number?
- How do I clean and care for my Ozzi booster seat?
- How do I check that my child is properly positioned in the Ozzi?
- Why does my Ozzi's label state a different weight limit than your website?
- Is it safe for my child to pull the shoulder belt behind their back while in their Ozzi booster seat?
- Is my Ozzi booster seat still safe to use if my child’s ears are above the vehicle headrest?
- How do I properly repackage the Ozzi?