NO. Booster seats are unfortunately NOT approved for use on aircraft, as there are no shoulder belt restraints which are required for proper use.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Oobr backrest not lock into place?
- Is it safe to use the Oobr if there's a gap between the booster and the vehicle seat back?
- Can I safely install my Oobr booster seat without LATCH (UAS)?
- Can I install my Oobr booster seat in a vehicle position featuring ONLY a lap belt?
- Can Oobr be installed with inflatable seat belts?
- Can my Oobr booster seat be installed on an airplane?
- How do I know when the vehicle belt fits my child properly with Oobr?