NO. Booster seats are unfortunately NOT approved for use on aircraft, as there are no shoulder belt restraints which are required for proper use.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to use the Ozzi if there's a gap between the booster and the vehicle seat back?
- Can I install my Ozzi booster seat in a vehicle position featuring ONLY a lap belt?
- Can I safely install my Ozzi booster seat without LATCH (UAS)?
- Can Ozzi be installed with inflatable seat belts?
- Can my Ozzi booster seat be installed on an airplane?
- How do I know when the vehicle belt fits my child properly with Ozzi?