While the merino wool does not possess the same built-in protection and moisture barrier found in the C-Zero Plus fabrics, the wool does provide water and stain resistant properties due to the natural presence of lanolin and keratin in the fabric.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between Liing and Liingo?
- What are the differences between Foonf and Fllo?
- What are the differences between Oobr, Olli, and Ozzi?
- What different fabrics are available on Clek car seats?
- How do I find my seat's date of manufacture and serial number?
- When does my seat expire? What is my seat's expiry date?
- Does the merino wool fabric feature any protection against stains or moisture?
- What flame retardants and chemicals are used in Clek seats?
- Can I use a seat protector mat underneath my Clek seat?
- Should I continue using my seat if it's involved in a collision?