It is perfectly normal and safe for the bottom of the Foonf headrest to slightly obscure the top set of Harness Slots when in its highest position. This will NOT affect the proper fit or positioning of the harness on your child.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if one of my rear-facing lock-offs is broken?
- The crotch buckle is tight on my child's legs, can I adjust it?
- Why does my Foonf's headrest only lock on one side?
- How do I dislodge my Foonf's Metal Harness Plate from inside the seat base?
- What should I do if my Foonf's harness isn't staying snug or is unable to tighten properly?
- What can I do if the wing of my Foonf headrest has come loose?
- Is it ok if the bottom of my Foonf's headrest obscures the highest Shoulder Harness Slots?
- What should I do if I'm unable to properly close the Foonf's forward-facing lock-off?
- Is it safe if the vehicle headrest pushes a forward-facing Foonf seat ahead?
- What can I do if my rear-facing child's head is slumping forward in the Foonf?