Yes, it is possible that you may hear a metal-on-metal sound when you hit bumps on the road. This is normal and safe. There is a lot of metal in the Liing base to provide the structure necessary to deliver this enhanced level of safety performance, which can result in a metal-on-metal sound.
Articles in this section
- How do I release a Liing carrier stuck on the base?
- Is it normal for Liing to rattle on the base when the seat is unoccupied?
- Is it ok if the Liing's carrier moves side to side when installed on the base?
- Is it safe if Liing seems more upright than usual when attached to my stroller?
- Is it safe if the back of Liing's base lifts slightly from the vehicle seat to allow the Load Leg Pressure Indicator to turn fully green?
- What should I do if both Belt Tensioner Lock Indicators on Liing's base are not turning green?
- Why am I not able to close the Belt Tensioner on Liing's base?