Yes, there can be a bit of movement between the seat and the base. This is acceptable. Providing both base attachment bars are securely attached (you can tell this by lifting up on the base AND by ensuring the release handle is not showing as red – BOTH steps are necessary), a bit of side-to-side play is safe and acceptable.
Articles in this section
- How do I release a Liing carrier stuck on the base?
- Is it normal for Liing to rattle on the base when the seat is unoccupied?
- Is it ok if the Liing's carrier moves side to side when installed on the base?
- Is it safe if Liing seems more upright than usual when attached to my stroller?
- Is it safe if the back of Liing's base lifts slightly from the vehicle seat to allow the Load Leg Pressure Indicator to turn fully green?
- What should I do if both Belt Tensioner Lock Indicators on Liing's base are not turning green?
- Why am I not able to close the Belt Tensioner on Liing's base?