NO. The tops of the child’s ears MUST be below the top of the vehicle’s seat back or headrest in the highest adjustment position. If the tops of the child’s ears are above the top of the vehicle seat back or headrest in the highest adjustment position, your child is too large to use the Olli booster seat.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Olli's date of manufacture and serial number?
- How do I clean and care for my Olli booster seat?
- How do I check that my child is properly positioned in the Olli?
- Why does my Olli's label state a different weight limit than your website?
- Is it safe for my child to pull the shoulder belt behind their back while in their Olli booster seat?
- Is my Olli booster seat still safe to use if my child’s ears are above the vehicle headrest?
- How do I properly repackage the Olli?