When first released, Olli did initially state a weight limit of 100 lb. This was then increased to 120 lb after further testing. We can assure you that all Olli models are safely rated to a maximum of 120 lb regardless of the date of manufacture.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Olli's date of manufacture and serial number?
- How do I clean and care for my Olli booster seat?
- How do I check that my child is properly positioned in the Olli?
- Why does my Olli's label state a different weight limit than your website?
- Is it safe for my child to pull the shoulder belt behind their back while in their Olli booster seat?
- Is my Olli booster seat still safe to use if my child’s ears are above the vehicle headrest?
- How do I properly repackage the Olli?