NEVER allow your child to be secured by only a lap belt in an Oobr booster seat. Children MUST be secured using a vehicle's lap AND shoulder belt system to safely use a booster seat.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Oobr's date of manufacture and serial number?
- Can I use the Drink-thingy for Oobr with any brand of car seat?
- How do I check that my child is properly positioned in the Oobr?
- Why does my Oobr's labels state different minimum weight requirement than your website?
- How do I clean and care for my Oobr booster seat?
- Can I use Oobr 's recline feature without using the lower LATCH (UAS) anchors?
- How do I properly repackage the Oobr?
- Is it safe for my child to pull the shoulder belt behind their back while in their Oobr booster seat?
- Is it safe to continue using my Oobr booster seat if my child’s head is higher than the Oobr's headrest?
- Is my Oobr booster seat still safe to use in backless mode if my child’s ears are above the vehicle headrest?