Rotate Recline Foot to Rear-Facing position by pulling on edge of Recline Foot and rotating it forward until it locks into position.
Remove Seat Cushion:
- If Buckle Pad is installed, grasp top of Buckle Pad and pull up to remove from Buckle.
- Unfasten the locking tabs at the lower front edge of the seat cushion.
- Grasp Seat Cushion at the bottom front edge, then lift and pull forward.
- Once the Seat Cushion releases, pull the Buckle through the Seat Cushion.
Remove Rear-Facing LATCH Connectors from their storage location
- Remove the Rear-Facing LATCH Adjusters and Belt from their storage position in the seat bottom
- Push and hold red release button on each Rear Facing LATCH Connectors and pull out
Insert the Anti-Rebound Bar into the holes from the bottom of the seat at front of the base.
Hold the Anti-Rebound Bar in place and insert Locking Pins into the holes in the seat and through the Anti-Rebound Bar
Check that each Locking Pin is securely installed through both sides of the Anti-Rebound Bar and that the Locking Pin Clips are through the Locking Pins.
If installing with vehicle belt, place Rear Facing LATCH Connectors back into their storage location:
- Insert the Rear-Facing LATCH Connectors, with the slots in the end oriented toward the outside of the seat, into the openings at the front of the seat bottom.
- Insert the Rear-Facing LATCH Adjusters into the square recesses behind the LATCH Connectors, fold the excess LATCH Belt and insert under tab between adjusters
Article is closed for comments.