While Foonf producing a rattling noise does not pose any safety concerns, please follow these suggestions to help get rid of the rattle:
- Ensure that the harness straps are snugly adjusted to ensure that the Metal Harness Plate at the back of the seat and the Adjustable Length Crotch Strap anchor plates are not clanging or jangling.
- Check behind the seat, where the bottom of the harness straps feed through behind the seat cushion and are secured in place using similar anchor plates.
- Ensure that these anchor plates fit snugly into their grooves and are not clanging or jangling against the seat's metal substructure.
- Place a rolled towel under the protruding tip of each Rigid LATCH (UAS) connector, as some movement may cause this type of noise in certain installations.
- Re-install the Foonf, pushing down on the seat firmly when securing the installation to ensure the base compresses into your vehicle seat as much as possible.
If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support for further assistance at 1-866-656-2462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.