It is perfectly normal and safe for the bottom of the Fllo headrest to slightly obscure the top set of Harness Slots when in its highest position. This will NOT affect the proper fit or positioning of the harness on your child.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if one of my rear-facing lock-offs is broken?
- The crotch buckle is tight on my child's legs, can I adjust it?
- Why does my Fllo's headrest only lock on one side?
- How do I dislodge my Fllo's Metal Harness Plate from inside the seat base?
- What should I do if my Fllo's harness isn't staying snug or is unable to tighten properly?
- What can I do if the wing of my Fllo headrest has come loose?
- Is it ok if the bottom of my Fllo's headrest obscures the highest Shoulder Harness Slots?
- Is it safe if the vehicle headrest pushes a forward-facing Fllo seat ahead?
- What can I do if my rear-facing child's head is slumping forward in the Fllo?
- Is my Fllo safe to use if there seems to be a crack in the seat shell underneath the seat cushion?