Yes, the LATCH Connectors must always be stored in the LATCH Bin when the Liingo is not installed. The LATCH belt could pose a strangulation risk to an infant if left across the carrier when the seat isn’t installed.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Liingo's date of manufacture and serial number?
- How do I loosen the Liingo harness?
- How do I check that my child is properly harnessed in the Liingo?
- Do I have to store the LATCH connectors when I’m using Liingo outside of the vehicle?
- How do I clean and care for my Liingo infant seat?
- How do I clean my Liingo canopy?
- Is Liingo's Newborn Support System always required?
- Are the shoulder harness covers required for Liingo?
- Is Liingo compatible with any car seat winter covers?
- Can I use aftermarket accessories with Liingo?