Liingo must never be placed on a shopping cart. If you must use your Liingo while shopping it is suggested to place it inside the large part of the shopping cart where it cannot fall, or attach it to a compatible stroller.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Liingo's date of manufacture and serial number?
- How do I loosen the Liingo harness?
- How do I check that my child is properly harnessed in the Liingo?
- Do I have to store the LATCH connectors when I’m using Liingo outside of the vehicle?
- How do I clean and care for my Liingo infant seat?
- How do I clean my Liingo canopy?
- Is Liingo's Newborn Support System always required?
- Are the shoulder harness covers required for Liingo?
- Is Liingo compatible with any car seat winter covers?
- Can I use aftermarket accessories with Liingo?