NO. Liingo may only be installed using the lower anchors in vehicle seating locations designated by the vehicle manufacturer for use with LATCH (UAS) and that have a standard anchor spacing of 11 in. (280 mm).
Articles in this section
- Is it better to install Liingo with LATCH or the vehicle belt?
- The seat belt in my car isn’t long enough for the shoulder belt to wrap around the back of my Liingo, should I use LATCH instead?
- Does the vehicle belt's ALR mode need to be engaged when installing Liingo?
- How do I properly angle Liingo in the vehicle?
- Why do the LATCH installation instructions state to connect one of the connectors before routing the LATCH belt?
- Can I use LATCH (UAS) anchors that are not designated for the vehicle seating position I've selected for Liingo?
- Can Liingo be installed with inflatable seat belts?
- Can Liingo be installed on an airplane?