For information on your state or province's current law and best practice, view our Safety Seat Law Guide below:
Articles in this section
- How long should my child remain rear-facing in their convertible seat?
- When should I move my child into a booster seat?
- Why use a booster seat?
- What do I do if my car seat obstructs my rear visibility?
- What are the differences between Rigid LATCH (UAS) and Flexible LATCH (UAS)?
- Safety Seat Law Guide
- How do I recycle my seat?
- Is my vehicle compatible with LATCH (UAS)?
- How can I make sure I installed my car seat correctly?
- Can the vehicle seat be in a reclined position when using a booster seat?