- Download Owner's Manuals for Liing
- Video Manual - Adjusting Liing Carrier to Fit Child
- Video Manual (Canada) - Installing Liing Car Seat Base
- Video Manual (US) - Installing Liing Car Seat Base
- Video Manual - Installing Liing Carrier Without Base
- Video Manual - Liing Operations & Adjustments
- How do I find my Liing's date of manufacture and serial number?
- How do I loosen the Liing harness?
- How do I check that my child is properly harnessed in the Liing?
- How do I clean and care for my Liing infant seat?
- How do I clean my Liing canopy?
- Is Liing's Newborn Support System always required?
- Is the Load Leg required for installation?
- How do I properly adjust the Load Leg on the Liing base?
- Can I install Liing with LATCH (UAS) and a vehicle belt?
- Do I have to use the Belt Tensioner when I Install Liing's base using the vehicle belt?
- Can I install Liing's base using the vehicle belt if it features a thicker loop of webbing or a plastic button?
- How much of the Liing base needs to be supported by the vehicle seat?
Operations & Adjustments
- Can I remove the Liing Canopy?
- Can the Buckle Pad be removed on Liing?
- How do I remove and install Liing's carrier cover?
- How do I secure my child in Liing?
- How do you adjust the Liing's Shoulder Harness Straps?
- How do you adjust the Recline Sled on Liing's base?
- How do I reseat my Liing canopy if it's become loose at the back?
- How do I release a Liing carrier stuck on the base?
- Is it ok if the Liing's carrier moves side to side when installed on the base?
- Is it safe if the back of Liing's base lifts slightly from the vehicle seat to allow the Load Leg Pressure Indicator to turn fully green?
- Is it safe if Liing seems more upright than usual when attached to my stroller?
- Is it normal for Liing to rattle on the base when the seat is unoccupied?